Not Your Grandfather's Thermostat
The advancement of technology enabled the growth of smart devices in the home.
Thermostats in particular, have not only improved their performance, but can now save you time and money.
Here are three that we recommend, and their top features:
1. Nest Learning Thermostats - 3rd Generation - The Nest thermostat is a Wi-Fi, selfscheduling thermostat, that automatically adjusts to your home schedule. Nest learns your preferred temperatures and programs according to your preferences. It automatically turns down when you're away to avoid heating or cooling an empty home. Some of the key features include:
- Automatic scheduling and Auto-Away
- Remote control
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Compatibility with 90% of 24V systems
- Energy usage tracking
2. Honeywell 9000 Smart Wi-Fi Thermostat - The Honeywell 9000 smart Wi-Fi thermostat is a great, cost efficient thermostat. It is equipped with a full color screen, local weather and humidity display, and 7-day programing. Some of the key features include:
- Wi-Fi enabled - control from anywhere
- Full-color, bright and customizable screen
- Smart response technology for the precise temperature when you want it
- Automatic energy-saving settings and on-screen humidity display
- Daily weather forecast on-screen, 5-day forecast on app
3. Ecobee 3 w/ Sensor - The Ecobee 3 w/ sensor is one of the best thermostats to ever hit the market. It includes a remote sensor that syncs with the thermostat to relay temperature wherever it is located. They are ideal for large homes with multiple rooms and floors. It will keep track of the rooms you occupy most, and program a schedule that will fit your comfort level. Some of the key features include:
- Uses advanced energy-saving algorithms that consider thousands of data points
- Control anytime, anywhere, on your smartphone, tablet or computer, and includes an app for the remote control
- Hardwired for reliability, so you do not have to worry about battery function
- Wi-Fi Enabled, and easy installation
- Live local weather
Give us a call if you are ready to purchase a new thermostat. We are here to help you choose the right thermostat for you, install, and show you how to use it.
Owner and President
For the past 16 years, we have been providing comfort to the people and businesses of the greater Phoenix area with integrity, quality, and guaranteed excellent heating and air conditioning services. We are very grateful for the support we have received from the community, and now we are re-branding our company to reflect our values.
As you might have noticed, earlier this year, we changed our name from Rainbow Air Conditioning to Arizona Comfort Specialists. We have also designed a new logo to reflect the new name and our commitment to you, our customers.
Other than that, nothing has changed – The company is still owned and operated by the Miller family, and we are as committed as ever to integrity, honesty, fair pricing, and guaranteed quality-work.
David Baratta's Story
David Baratta purchased a home and considered remodeling to include additional square footage. Upon inspecting the age of the equipment in the home, he determined this would also be the right time to replace the air conditioning unit (A/C).
“Their technicians were polite and knowledgeable. I like that they did what they said they were going to do the first time, and that I didn’t have to chase them. That’s just how they operate."
End of Summer Special Offer
Sign up for one of our ‘True Comfort’ service agreements and enjoy peace-of-mind for a whole year.
And for a very limited time, we are offering $50 off our ‘Best’ True Comfort service agreement or 6 free high-efficiency air filters when you sign up for our ‘Better’ True Comfort service agreement.
Arizona Comfort Specialists is a Proud Supporter of
Arizona Camp Sunrise & Sidekicks offer special
programs for children who have or have had cancer, and
their brothers and sisters.